Reservation Cancellation & Change Request Policy
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
Cancellation requests and changes must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Messages left at any time by voicemail or made by phone including phone calls received by personnel WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- 48 hrs is required for bookings of up to 3 hours.
- 72 hrs is required for bookings of 3 or more hours.
- 7 days is required for bookings of 3 or more hours on more than one day in a given week.
Failure to request a change or cancellation according to the above policy subjects the reserving party to a 100% cancellation fee.Deposits made via our online booking system will not be refunded but may be applied towards future reservations as long as cancellations are made in accordance with the above guidelines.By making a reservation at our studios, either online, by phone, or over email, you are agreeing to this policy.
- 7 days is required for non-standard reservations, including but not limited to, rental of our equipment, set up of two or more pianos, rental of more than one studio, full day reservations or "lock outs", multiple mics and amps, band reservations, group seating, recitals, and/or auditions
- 7 days is required for bookings made more than 4 weeks in advance.